Industrial casters mainly refer to a kind of casters used in factories or mechanical equipment. The overall product has high impact resistance and strength. The selection of industrial casters has a very important impact on the construction efficiency of the whole project. Therefore, it is very important to select the appropriate industrial casters.
Generally, we can divide industrial casters into many different models according to different sizes. These products can be designed according to the needs of users, and can also be purchased in the market. Casters have their own advantages and disadvantages, so how can we choose suitable products? Stand here on the castor wheel to help you solve the puzzlement:
1. First of all, we should choose the right material: usually the material of casters are nylon, rubber, polyurethane, artificial rubber, iron core wrapped polyurethane, cast iron, plastics, etc. Polyurethane wheels can meet your handling requirements both indoors and outdoors on the ground. Artificial rubber wheels are suitable for hotels, medical devices, wooden floors, ceramic tile floors and other requirements when walking on quiet and quiet ground. Nylon wheels and iron wheels are suitable for rough ground or ground with iron sheets, scraps and other materials.
2. How to correctly select the scaffolds: Usually, when choosing the suitable scaffolds, we should first consider the maximum weight that the scaffolds can bear, such as supermarkets, schools, hospitals, office buildings, hotels and other places. Because the ground is good, smooth and the goods carried are lighter (each scaffold bears 50-150 kg), it is suitable to choose the plated wheel frame formed by 3-4 mm stamping of thin steel plate, which has light wheel frame and light operation. Flexible, quiet and beautiful. The plated wheel frame can be divided into two rows of balls and one row of balls according to the arrangement of balls. If it moves and moves frequently, it should use double rows of balls. In factories and warehouses, where goods are frequently transported and loaded heavily (each caster bears 150-680 kg), it is suitable to use double rows of balls which are stamped and hot forged and welded with 5-6 mm thick steel plate; if it is used to carry heavy goods such as textile factories and automobile factories. In mechanical factories and other places, because of the heavy load and long walking distance (each caster bears 700-2500kg), the welding wheel frame with 8-12mm thick steel plate should be selected. The movable wheel frame uses plane ball bearings on the bottom plate, so that the casters can have the functions of high load-bearing, flexible rotation and anti-impact at the same time.
3. How to calculate the load-bearing capacity of casters: In order to calculate the load-carrying capacity of various casters, it is necessary to know the self-weight of transport equipment, the maximum load and the number of casters used. The load capacity of a caster is calculated as follows: T=(E+Z)/M*N:T=the load capacity of a caster; E=the dead weight of the transport equipment; Z=the maximum load; M=the number of casters used; N=the safety factor (about 1.3-1.5).
4. Choose the diameter of casters: Usually the larger the diameter of the wheel, the easier to push, the greater the load capacity, but also better to protect the ground from damage. The selection of wheel diameter should take into account the weight of load and the starting thrust of the carrier under load.
5. Maintaining the rotational flexibility of the positive wheel: the larger the single wheel is, the more labor-saving the rotation is, the greater the load-bearing capacity of the ball bearing is, and the smaller the resistance during rotation. Therefore, after installing the high-quality ball bearing on the single wheel, it can bear a heavier load, turn more lightly, flexible and quiet.
6. Temperature condition of products: Cold and high temperature conditions have great influence on casters. Therefore, suitable casters should be selected according to their transportation environment. For example, polyurethane wheel can rotate flexibly at low temperature of minus 45 C, and high temperature resistant wheel can rotate easily at high temperature of 270 C.
After the selection and normal use of the casters, the normal routine maintenance can prolong the life of the casters. The casters on the ground think that the overhaul should be carried out in several details. The detailed analysis is as follows:
1. Loose casters or blocked wheels can cause the phenomenon of "grinding flat". Proper maintenance and inspection, especially checking the tightness of bolts, the amount of lubricant and replacing damaged casters, can enhance the rolling performance and rotational flexibility of the equipment.
2. Check whether the wheel bearings are damaged or not. If the parts are not damaged, they can be reassembled and used again. If the wheel is often entangled by debris, it is suggested that the anti-entanglement cover can be assembled to avoid it.
3. After checking and repairing the wheel, determine whether the bolts and nuts are tightened, and use anti-loosening washer or anti-loosening nut as far as possible on all bolts. If the bolt is loose, tighten it immediately. If the wheel installed in the bracket is loose, it will cause the wheel to be damaged or unable to rotate, and shorten the service life of the wheel.